Mud season is here in Colorado, with the warmth of spring melting all the snow in the High Country. All that mud can make a mess in your home or property, which means spring is a good time to have your carpets professionally cleaned. Here are six reasons why:
– Your carpet will be cleaner (obviously). With no spots, stains, or discolorations, it’ll look, feel, and smell better. Clean carpet improves the look and feel of your entire home.
– Increase the life of your carpet. Clean carpet weathers better and lasts longer than dirty carpet. If you maintain your carpet by regularly cleaning it, you won’t have to replace it as soon. In fact, many carpet manufacturers recommend having your carpet professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. Many manufacturer warranties even stipulate the carpet should be regularly cleaned.
– Carpet cleaning is hard work. A proper carpet cleaning job requires a lot of time, effort, and attention to detail. If you don’t necessarily have the time to do it yourself, we can help you out. It can be quite strenuous too – ever tried to maneuver a big heavy steam-vac up a whole flight of stairs? Besides…
– Professionals do a better job. We’re extensively experienced with this sort of work. We clean carpets every day! We know how to properly treat every spot and stain so you never see it again. We’re fully certified and insured as well, with all the skills, training, and proper equipment to complete a timely and professional carpet cleaning job. Speaking of equipment:
– Our equipment is better. We have professional-grade carpet cleaning equipment and tools that are more powerful and do a better job than the rental options. Those rental machines are of varying quality, and are notoriously known for being poorly maintained or not operating properly. If one malfunctions while you’re using it, it could damage your carpet and create even more problems than just a stain.
– We have professional drying-out equipment too. Once your carpet is cleaned, it should be dried out as well. If an inexperienced cleaner or a malfunctioning machine gets your carpet too wet, the moisture could linger and create mold problems in as little as 24-48 hours. Part of our professional carpet cleaning services is to make sure your carpets properly dry out after cleaning, so you don’t have to deal with such problems.
These are just a few quick reasons to have your carpets professionally cleaned by RMCat. In addition to cleaning carpets, we can also professionally clean area rugs, upholstery, hardwood floors, tile and grout, and drapery or window treatments. We can also provide drying out services and even mitigate a mold problem. So please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance to you. We are here to help!
To contact Rocky Mountain Catastrophe, call 970-722-7744 or email [email protected].