Water Extraction and Drying Out After Water Damage

Drying out after Water Damage

We’ve invested heavily in state-of-the-art drying equipment, which can dramatically reduce the damage caused by water and flooding. The sooner we can dry an area, the less likelihood there is for secondary damage or mold growth, and the sooner your life can return to normal.

In most cases, 97% of water can be removed from a room or building in a matter of hours. But it’s the remaining 3% that takes time, when time is of the essence. Mold can grow in a wet environment in as little as 48-72 hours, causing a whole new set of problems.

Fortunately, we have TES (Thermal Energy System) dryers to address the issue of wetness, as well as water vapors and condensation.

Using TES dryers, we can do amazing work, including:

  • dry carpet and pad in place after water damage
  • dry hardwood floors and reduce or eliminate shrinkage or damage
  • dry subfloors
  • dry walls and ceilings
  • dry wood and trim
  • dry framing
  • dry insulation without removing drywall
  • dry crawl spaces and basements
  • dry wet cabinets and the space beneath them
  • dry attics and insulation materials

We are certified through Reets Drying Academy, which is sponsored by the manufacturer of TES dryers.

If you have a water or flood damage emergency, please call (970) 531-7308.

For more information about our water and flooding damage dry out services and technical capabilities, or to request a bid, please call (970) 722-7744, or e-mail [email protected].