The smell of smoke, sewage, mold and mildew, pets, cigarettes, and other noxious smells can linger for days, months, or even years if not treated properly. These unwanted odors can bind to your clothing and linger around the home on soft furnishings in the living room or bedroom. To remove the smell permanently, one must remove the source of the problem instead of just masking the smell. Our professional and certified staff will successfully remove unwanted odors from your home or business.
At Rocky Mountain Catastrophe, we’re certified through the IICRC (Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) in all types of odor removal, include fire smoke, water damage, and other types of odor removal. Unmatched in technical excellence, the IICRC Standards are developed to provide the highest quality concepts, terminology, and procedures recognized in the cleaning and restoration industry.
Once we’ve eliminated the source of the smell (such as sewage backup, years of cigarette smoking inside the house, fire smoke, excessive pet smells, etc.), we use a sophisticated process of negative air movement and HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters to permanently perform odor removal. Our odor removal work is guaranteed, no questions asked. We never just mask the smell, instead we completely remove the source of the smell and any lingering odors.
For more information on our odor removal services, please call (970) 722-7744, or e-mail [email protected].
In case of an emergency caused by fire, smoke, water, or mold and mildew, please call our 24-hour emergency line at (970) 531-7308.