We work hand-in-hand with insurance companies to get your insurance claim processed as quickly as possible. We have been in business since 2008 and have excellent working relationships with insurance agents, brokers, and adjusters. We’ve been full-time residents of Grand County since 1996, and in that time, we’ve formed working relationships with some of the top subcontractors and suppliers, as well as emergency personnel and insurance adjusters. Here’s how the damage restoration and insurance claim process works, step by step:
- If your property has been damaged, you should call us immediately, (970) 531-7308. We have crews on call 24 hours a day, and we can usually be to the scene within 30-45 minutes.
- Once we arrive on the scene and can perform an initial assessment of the extent of damage, we will advise you to call your insurance company and start the claim process.
- We will then speak to an adjuster from your insurance company who will authorize the work that will need to be performed.
- We will ask for a credit card payment or check from you for the amount of your deductible only. A general rule of thumb is that if your damages are less than your deductible (or just a couple hundred bucks above it), it’s probably not worth going through the trouble of filing a claim.
- Throughout the entire damage restoration process, we will stay in communication with you and your insurance company.
- Depending on the insurance company and the amount of the insurance claim, reimbursement checks will be made out to you, Rocky Mountain Catastrophe, both of us, or possibly you and your mortgage company.
We work with all insurance companies. In case of an emergency, please call (970) 531-7308. For more information on the insurance claim process, please call (970) 722-7744, or e-mail [email protected]. For insurance billing questions, please call (970) 722-7744.