We work hand-in-hand with insurance companies to get your insurance claim processed as quickly as possible We have excellent working relationships with insurance agents, brokers, and adjusters. Here’s how the damage restoration process works, step by step:
- If your property has been damaged, you should call us immediately, (970) 531-7308. We have crews on call 24 hours a day, and we can usually be to the scene within 30-45 minutes.
- Once we arrive on the scene and can perform an initial assessment of the extent of damage, we’ll advise you to call your insurance company and make a claim.
- We’ll then speak to an adjuster from your insurance company who will authorize the work to be performed.
- We’ll ask for a credit card payment or check from you for the amount of your deductible only.
- Throughout the entire damage restoration process, we stay in communication with you and your insurance company.
- Depending on the insurance company and the amount of the insurance claim, reimbursement checks will be made out to you, Rocky Mountain Catastrophe, both of us, or possibly you and your mortgage company.
We work with all insurance companies. In case of an emergency, please call (970) 531-7308. For more information on the insurance claim process, please call (970) 722-7744, or e-mail [email protected]. For insurance billing questions, please call (970) 722-7744.